Tuesday 13 July 2010

Update!

Helloooo!
Sorry it's been so long! Okay, so I fasted for 5 days! Well I ate crisps Sunday evening, I got down to about 111lbs on Friday evening but now my scales have broken! I don't know what to do. Whilst I was fasting I also started jogging 2/3 times a day and I've kept that up so far.
I have a holiday in 2 weeks, so my plan is to fast until then. Well on Monday I didn't eat all day, then at about 5pm I had a handful of chocolate :@ so I went to the gym and burnt about 375 calories, not including a 1 miles walk and 10 minute jog so hopefully I burnt that off. Today I just ate a bit of dinner, a handful of pasta because my mum was watching but then i jogged for 10 minutes and I'm about to go to the gym again. Then it's fasting time so I will probably be blogging more to keep my spirits up, wish me luck, hope you guys are good! Here is a thinspo my amazing ana-buddy sent me, enjoy! I will be on later to add more thinspo, good luck!

Stay strong, xoxoo


1 comment:

  1. Omg you put my picture!!! I'm so happy! You did burn that all off, and I wish you best in future fasting. I have the control and it feels AMAZING. And got it too, we feel the same - so perfect!! Keep it up, I know i will xx

    ReplyDelete