Sunday 1 August 2010

Back Home!

I'm finally back home! I went to Mallorca last week for a week with my family. It was OK, got a bit boring but I was really strict with my self and apart from a sandwich on the wednesday, I didn't eat! The week before I was really strict with my self too and on the Friday I weighed in at 108 lbs! I was so excited! :D:D:D And today, after coming back home yesterday and having to eat dinner, I was scared to weigh myself but I'm 106lbs! YAY! So i'm being really strict with myself from now on, I feeel more confident about it and more in control which helps. Portion size is key guys! Only try and eat a handful or just over, no more, else you will get really full and bloated, its not nice! Hope you guys are doing OK, I will be on later with some much needed thinspo!

Stay strong, xoxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment