Wednesday 18 August 2010

Diet Pills?

Okaay, so i know its been forever! im in the middle of a fast, today is my third day. feel really dizzy but its all worth it, already lost 4 lbs. keep having moments where im tempted to eat but then i do sit-ups and im fine!

I've been on and off questioning diet pills. cant decide if i want too or not. one of my ana-buddys suggested Hoodia? apparently its a good one so i might give it ago when i get off this fast! i want to do a long fast as im so close to 100lbs and hopefully get there in 2 weeks! wish me luck! :-)

Btw, heres a good calorie counter website, it has EVERY food on it!!

calorieking.com

Stay strong, xoxoo

PS, i will post some more thinspo tonight but until then check out one of my fav thinspo websites: thinspiration-pictures.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment